Bradley Properties is not just a rent collector. We work to help preserve the value of your asset, as well as deal with the day-to-day rigors of tenant management at an affordable cost. We encourage you to compare our rates to those of our competitors. With no setup fee and no minimum monthly fee, your initial savings could be $145 per year or more. Our rates, based on a $1,000 per month rental, could save you an additional $20 per month. That is a total yearly savings of $360. Unlike other companies, if no rent is collected, no fee is charged. We don’t get paid if you don’t get paid.
Do you want to manage your own property but do not want to serve late notices or deal with finding a new tenant? Try our “Lease-up only” services. We can provide you with a full range of real estate and management related services including notice service, tenant location, order and supervise repairs, listing, sale, trade and exchange of real property.
Optional “Lease-up only” services available (non-management clients)
- For owners wishing to manage their own properties
- Flat one-time fee
- Show property to prospective tenants, keys never released directly to prospective tenants
- Accept & review completed tenant applications
- Verify tenant income, work and rental history
- Tenant credit check
- Owner approves tenant application
- Owner receives copies of all rental/lease agreements
Lease-up Only” Fees (non-management clients)
½ of the first month’s rent if no repair/maintenance work ordered or supervised
(Minimum fee $400 for houses, condo, townhouse, $250 minimum for apartments)
For an additional flat fee of $250.00 when using our “Lease-up only” services we will order and supervise repair/maintenance work required for a tenant turn (general cleaning, painting, carpet cleaning, yard clean up, etc.).
Commercial Management Fee Schedule
Commercial units, Office space, Manufacturing, Strip Center and Off-Site services starting at 4% of the monthly lease amount. New or lease renewal 3% of contract lease amount or ½ on one months rent, whichever is greater.
Residential Management Fee Schedule
- 1-4 units 10% of the monthly rent/lease amount no monthly minimum (11% of the monthly rent/lease amount and no monthly minimum for Hereford, Huachuca City, Tombstone, Bisbee, Benson, St. David and other outlying areas)
- 5-10 units 8% of the monthly rent/lease amount no monthly minimum
- 11 or more 7% of the monthly rent/lease amount no monthly minimum
- Furnished units 15% of the monthly rent/lease amount, $15 monthly minimum.
o Residential tenant placement fee $100 fee for placing a tenant into a vacant unit.
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen pproperty management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it Works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.